Monday, November 25, 2019

Bennet to Hold Town Hall in Denver

A message from Senator Michael Bennet

Dear Friends,

I invite you to join me for a town hall this Friday, November 29, in Denver. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I encourage you to bring your family, children, and neighbors for a discussion on the issues that matter most to you.

Coloradans interested in attending can RSVP HERE.  Please arrive early as space is limited. To request ADA accommodations or for more information, please contact my Denver office at (303) 455-7600. 

Image

Who:      Senator Michael Bennet

What:     Town Hall

When:    Friday, November 29, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. 

               (Doors open at 4 pm)

Where:   Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church

               1980 Dahlia Street, Denver, CO 80220

I look forward to seeing you there,

Image
Michael

 

Click here to respond to this email.

ImageImageImage

Unsubscribe

No comments: