Monday, January 8, 2018

Let's get creative, together!👯👫👬👭😍 

I'm headed your way, and I'm ready to DIY! 
View this email in your browser

Hi friends!

We're a little over one week away from the release of my book, "DIY Rules for a WTF World". To say I'm excited is an understatement! There is so much I have wanted to share with people for so long— and now I get to share it! #DIYRULES is a deep dive into how I tap into my own creative process, break through creative blocks, and make cool things. 

Even though the book is part manifesto, part workbook, and all empowerment, it flowed really easily. I love writing, and I know this information is helpful, valuable, and most of all applicable. My goal is always to help you recognize your own power, and #DIYRULES is the next step in doing so. 

If you haven't yet pre-ordered your copy, there is no time like the present! This week, we'll be sending out a sticker pack featuring images from the book. You can use them on your computer, on your water bottle, even leave them in in an envelope on your best friends porch! I LOVE stickers, and I'm excited to see what you do with these (so please tag me on Instagram at @Kristasuh when you use them!). Grab your book and the free sticker pack when you pre-order at the links listed here from today through the 15th of January. 

Um, hey! That's not all! 

YES, this book is absolutely about creativity and empowerment…but it's also about CONNECTION! And I wanna meet you. I wanna know what your big dreams are. I wanna know how you're gonna make them REAL! So I'm taking #DIYRULES on the road and stopping in at my favorite bookstores and yarn stores. We'll talk, we'll laugh, we'll get amped on creating! I'll have copies of the book at each store, of course, but more than anything I'd love to say hi to you and give you a hug if you're into hugging. 

Come see me in these cities, and check here for event details and additional dates!

Your friend,

 .            .   






This email was sent to katy63.kelso@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Krista Suh · 601 N Larchmont Blvd · Los Angeles, CA 90004 · USA

No comments: