Friday, March 8, 2019

👯🍬🎨New Art and Goodies for International Women's Day! 🎨🍬👯

Hello fellow feminists,

I hope that you take a moment today to celebrate the glorious feminine in all of us!  I have been going overtime the past couple of weeks to get my newest creation ready for all you craftivists and fashionistas :) :) :)

For the craftivists:
2 NEW amazing meaningful fabric designs that you can make pussyhats from (or blankets, pajama pants, anything you desire!)

And for the fashionistas:

Check out my amazing new line of clothing and homewares that feature these patterns!

This International Women's Day, I am honored to be featured in Spoonflower's womyn-celebrating initiative and to be a part of their special International Women's Day collection!  During their interview, they asked me what accomplishment I am most proud of - check out their blog post, because I think my answer will surprise you :)

Thanks for sticking by me.  On this International Women's Day, I am pondering a quote by Madeleine Albright:  "There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women."  I do think the times are a-changing, because all around me, I see women helping other women.  Thank you for all the help and support and listening you do, for me, and for your loved ones.  I am so grateful that humans like you exist.

XOXO



P.S. My Patreon supporters got a sneak peek of the artwork and have access to amazing behind-the-scenes sketches of the process.  They also got early shopping access (the umbrella is a fan favorite!).  Join in on the fun at Patreon!

                 .   
Copyright © 2019 Krista Suh, All rights reserved.
You are on this list because I love you and I think you love me too. You may have signed up on kristasuh.com, at one of my events, or via the Pussyhat Project. You are welcome to opt out, I'll miss you!

Our mailing address is:
Krista Suh
601 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 






This email was sent to katy63.kelso@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Krista Suh · 601 N Larchmont Blvd · Los Angeles, CA 90004 · USA

No comments: