Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Be 20x more effective than a canvasser with this simple app

Hi Friends!

You might have noticed that in all my letters to you, I pretty much assume you're gonna vote. It's because I know how active you are, and I know you know how important these elections are to the country and for women in particular.  

My focus then, has been to see how we can all encourage everyone to vote - our friends and family and neighbors around us. And my number one most effective way to do that is this very handy app called Vote with Me.

Vote with Me is free and super well-built. You let it access your contacts and it will show you your friends' VOTING RECORDS. Whom people vote for is private, whether or not they vote is public record! This technology is so smooth, it feels a little black mirror-ish.

Through the app you can then text people a friendly prompt to vote. Texting your contact list is 20x more effective than canvassing. And you can do it in just a few minutes today, right now!

Please download the app, reach out to at least 5 friends, and encourage your friends to do the same.  

Vote with Me is even effective at pointing out who in your contact list has the privilege of voting in very tight races (i.e. races that we can turn blue!)!  Be sure to reach out to those friends in particular. 

We have been updating the Midterm Election Central page on my website - so if you haven't been in a while check it out!  It includes my top 3 ways of getting out the vote! 

3 Clarifications from last week:

A couple links were confusing last week here are the correct ones:

  1. Download our FREE voting stickers -- they're perfect for placing on apples, oranges, and anywhere that needs a reminder that it's time to not only register but to get your vote on!   

  2. If you love getting your aggression out via stabbing, you'll love the free felting pattern for apples that's featured on my site. Happy making, my friends! 

And finally:

  1. SPOONFLOWER orders!  So many of you have bought Election Day fabric from Spoonflower! Thank you!!!  Maybe I am a worrywart, but I've noticed that about a dozen new users of spoonflower bought "basic cotton ultra" which is a gorgeous fabric and a great choice, but if you expected a fleece fabric, I want to confirm that basic cotton ultra is not a fleece. You can still make great pussyhats with the cotton, but if you want fleece, we suggest you put in a new order, and Spoonflower has told me they will refund your original order of basic cotton ultra if you contact them after you receive it (within 60 days, check out their returns and exchange policy).  I am unable to contact you via spoonflower to check individually, so if this pertains to you and you have questions, please reply to this email with subject line "basic cotton ultra." Thank you so much, and Happy crafting! (And yes, spoonflower can make the Midterm Election Day print into fleece, denim, chiffon, wallpaper, gift wrap, and all sorts of amazing items to craft with!)

Thanks, friends, for voting with me!   

XOXO

 .            .   
Copyright © 2018 Krista Suh, All rights reserved.
You are on this list because I love you and I think you love me too. You may have signed up on kristasuh.com, at one of my events, or via the Pussyhat Project. You are welcome to opt out, I'll miss you!

Our mailing address is:
Krista Suh
601 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.


 






This email was sent to katy63.kelso@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Krista Suh · 601 N Larchmont Blvd · Los Angeles, CA 90004 · USA

No comments: