Thursday, April 6, 2017

Together, you and I will stop Trump

Greenpeace

Dear Kathleen,

Let's do this. Power the Resistance, all the way to the People's Climate March and beyond!


Fight alongside me with a donation to Greenpeace and do a good green deed.

Donate Today

Ever since Trump took office, I have a daily, one-word to-do list: resist. It's short, but powerful. Just like I am.

Being a part of the Greenpeace resistance I know I'm with a movement that is bigger than Trump — and you are, too.  And together, you and I are going to stop this greedy, heartless polluter from signing away our water, air, land, and climate future.

Cut the EPA? Uh-uh. Gag NASA scientists? Hell, no. Obliterate the Clean Power Plan? Not on my watch. I am not going down without a fight. And I hope you'll fight alongside me by giving to Greenpeace today.

I became a Greenpeace member right after Trump's election, because I knew it would make an impact. Let me tell you, nothing made me prouder than seeing a Greenpeace "RESIST" banner hanging over the White House! Now, I'm supporting Greenpeace's fundraising goal in the hopes we can reach $180,000 to fight Trump, Pruitt, and the polluters behind them. I urge you to please join me with your gift, in time for the People's Climate March on April 29th. It's a good, green deed you can do today to power the resistance.

Next up for me is, I'm joining thousands in the streets of Washington, DC for the People's Climate March. I'm marching for people I know and people I've never met. People whose lives and future depend on the choices we make right now. Greenpeace is a partner for the march, and your support for the fund drive can make a huge difference in the power of our demonstration.

On top of that, Greenpeace is organizing and resisting all across the country. They're campaigning to stop Big Banks from funding the Keystone XL pipeline. They're exposing Scott Pruitt's lies about climate change and fighting the influence of the fossil fuel industry. They're confronting environmental abuse and promoting sustainability and justice.

The decisions our country makes today will be felt across the world. From climate refugees in the Pacific to Indigenous communities here at home. From farmers to fishermen. From polar bears to honeybees. From my little nieces and nephews to the young people in your life.

The only way I know how to win a better future for us all is to stand with Greenpeace supporters today. We are powerful. So, let's do this.

Sincerely,

Kelly G.
Proud Greenpeace Member

P.S. You are the heart and soul of the Greenpeace movement. I hope you'll join in our effort to meet our $180,000 goal by April 29 to scale up our opposition to the Trump agenda—in time for the People's Climate March and every fight beyond.

Greenpeace never takes a dime from corporations or governments. Everything we do is thanks to the generous support of people like you!

Donate Now

facebook twitter

Greenpeace
702 H Street, NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20001 | 1-800-722-6995

Greenpeace Inc. is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(4) organization. As a result of our effective work for new environmental policies, contributions are not tax-deductible.

You received this mailing because is subscribed to our mailing list. unsubscribe. We value your privacy. If you have any questions about how we use your information please read our privacy policy.

No comments: