Monday, March 26, 2018

Meet one of the secret inspirations of the Pussyhat THIS WED

Meet one of the secret inspirations of the Pussyhat THIS WED
If it weren't for Geneen Roth, the Pussyhat would never have happened.

In the springtime of 2016, I read one of her most famous books Women Food and God, (some of you might be familiar with it, it's only a #1 New York Times bestseller and all). Upon finishing it, I promptly totally changed my life, and in November of that year the Pussyhat was born.  I don't think the Pussyhat would have happened had I not greedily consumed Geneen's work earlier in the year.  This is why when I wrote my own self-help book DIY Rules for a WTF WorldI was sure to put her work in the "Suggested Resources" section.

Geneen has written a new book that is fabulous and relatable and inspiring - it's called This Messy Magnificent Life.

If you're in the LA area, - GREAT NEWS! - you can see me interview her about her book live on stage this Wednesday, March 28, at 8:00 PM. Details here.

If you're not in the LA area - DO NOT FEAR! - you can sign up for a free video master class and "meet" Geneen via the interwebs. I believe the class is free with book purchase, you can check out details here

Thanks everyone, I hope you are having a beautiful day.

XOXO


 
 .            .   
Copyright © 2018 Krista Suh, All rights reserved.
You are on this list because I love you and I think you love me too. You may have signed up on kristasuh.com, at one of my events, or via the Pussyhat Project. You are welcome to opt out, I'll miss you!

Our mailing address is:
Krista Suh
601 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments: