Monday, January 6, 2020

πŸŽ†2020 is an ⚡EJECTION⚡ YEAR - get the best calendar to stay on top of VOTING dates! πŸ˜

HI MY DEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to connect with you all for the first time in the new year!  HAPPY 2020!  I hope you are as filled with hope as I am in this critical election year.

I personally think of it as the BIG EJECTION YEAR.  Yup, not a typo.  Let's get rid of our current president!  Whether by impeachment or by voting him out.

Either way we get him out, voting is critical for the BIG WIN we want.  It's a matter of saving the earth.

And yet, how did something so simple - i.e. Make Sure We Vote - get so complicated?  Whether it's straight-up voter suppression or the internalized patriarchy of perfectionism, there are a lot of roadblocks in the voting process.

I've been working on something to help with that... it's a feminist VOTING CALENDAR!

Buy Here
This gorgeous wall calendar has ALL the important dates you need to know about on ONE beautiful page - and we're not just talking November 3rd, 2020, but the primaries/caucuses, the voter registration deadlines, etc. and again, it's all gorgeously laid out on one simple page - 



But "OMG," you say - "Why hasn't anyone ever done this before?!" The answer is simple - VOTING DEADLINES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE and are different in every state!  

So how do we get around this?

I made FIFTY-ONE calendars - all 50 states plus Washington D.C. - and I'm working on territories and a Democrats Abroad version too.

Yes, your Krista Suh has been hunched over a laptop for quite some time now LoL.

10% of calendar proceeds go to Spread the Vote, an organization dedicated to ending voter suppression.

This calendar is SO amazing - I know it's really going to help ME out and I'm planning on sending this to all of my friends in various states (especially the purple states!) so that they have an easier time keeping track of voting in their busy day-to-day lives.  The information is accessible, easy-to-understand, and VERY easy-on-the-eyes! Just look at how beautiful it is!

These calendars are made-to-order quickly and shipped worldwide wherever you want - so please order them today and enjoy the artwork and the extra help keeping these key voting dates close at hand. You won't regret it.
Buy Here

Sending you all MUCH MUCH LOVE!

XOXO


P.S. My 20 for 2020 List (full list on my Patreon!)
1. Get Trump out of office
2. Write 3 YA novels
3. Buy a "knuckle purse"
4. Bhangra dance regularly
5. See my 89 year old grandmother (who taught me how to knit!) often!

                 .   
Copyright © 2020 Krista Suh, All rights reserved.
You are on this list because I love you and I think you love me too. You may have signed up on kristasuh.com, at one of my events, or via the Pussyhat Project. You are welcome to opt out, I'll miss you!

Our mailing address is:
Krista Suh
601 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 






This email was sent to katy63.kelso@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Krista Suh · 601 N Larchmont Blvd · Los Angeles, CA 90004 · USA

No comments: